- A quiet and attractive village setting with a mediaeval church and an ancient bridge over a babbling brook.
- A convenient location just 2 miles north of Rugeley in mid Staffordshire.
- A modern recently refurbished village hall with a larger hall for weddings, meetings and events and a smaller meeting room.
- A well equipped kitchen, bar area, cloakroom facilities and toilets.
- Spacious grounds with a large playing field and wild flower meadow at the back.
- A children’s playground newley refurbished in 2018.
- Extensive car parking.