- A quiet and attractive village setting with a mediaeval church and an ancient bridge over a babbling brook.
- A convenient location just 2 miles north of Rugeley in mid Staffordshire.
- A modern recently refurbished village hall with a larger hall for weddings, meetings and events and a smaller meeting room.
- A well equipped kitchen, bar area, cloakroom facilities and toilets.
- Spacious grounds with a large playing field and wild flower meadow at the back.
- A children’s playground newley refurbished in 2018.
- Extensive car parking.
Notice is hereby given of the AGM to be held in the Village Hall on Wednesday 27th October 2021 at 7.30pm. All inhabitants of the Parish of Colton aged 18 years and above are entitled to attend and vote. You can view the Notice and Agenda here.